Remove SRS Light without having Airbags
This information is for sale for EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES. For only $20 a document will be emailed to you once the payment has been received.
Missing Airbags, Buckles, Seat belts, Sensors? No problem, the light will come on and go out as if you had them present. This very simple easy to do task takes less than 10 seconds to accomplish. Or install that racing steering wheel and remove that SRS Light in the cluster. Purchase your copy today.
Manual SRS Light Reset
This method works from 2003-Current
If your airbag light is on (or flashing)... try this. By the way, use a stopwatch to count.... the timing must be accurate in order for it to work.
1) Turn IGNITION on (but don't start car)
2) After the AIR BAG warning lamp lights for 7 seconds, turn IGNITION off within 1 second.
3) Wait 4 seconds
4) Turn IGNITION on (but don't start car)
5) After the AIR BAG warning lamp lights for 7 seconds, turn IGNITION off within 1 second.
6) Wait 4 seconds
7) Turn IGNITION on (but don't start car)
8) After the AIR BAG warning lamp lights for 7 seconds, turn IGNITION off within 1 second.
9) Wait 4 seconds
10) Turn IGNITION on (but don't start car)
11) Wait 3 seconds
12) Turn IGNITION off
13) Wait 2 seconds
14) START Car (the light may be blinking slower than before)
15) Wait 3 seconds
16) Turn IGNITION off
17) Wait 3 seconds
18) START Car
This method works from 95-2000 or 2002
Open the driver's door. Note the rubber covered button located low on the B pillar, a button which is pressed by the door when the door is closed. This is the Driver's Door Switch (DDS).
Turn the ignition from OFF to ON. Press the DDS at least 5 times within 7 seconds after turning the ignition switch ON. Turn the ignition OFF. Close the driver's door. Start the engine.
For Honda & Acura Vehicles
1. Locate the MES connector in your car its under the steering wheel in the fuse box
2. Plug the SCS Service connector or use a Paperclip in to the MES plug & turn the ignition on
3. Light will come on and go out with in 6 sec when it does remove the SCS Connector
4. Light will come back on, you'll need to plug the SCS Connector
5. Light will go out again, you'll need to unplug the SCS connector and your done
6. The light should blink 2 times and stay out, turn ignition off, start the car if needed
7. If the light stays on after blinking your SRS module is faulty and needs replacement
Here is a video on how its done
Click for details
All vehicles supported including European.
Paypal, Money orders or cash is accepted.
Don't buy new or used module's have your's repaired and save. We use all original dealer data.
We ship back same day as we receive them, overnight available.